Saturday, June 12, 2010

There is a Bun in The Oven!

That's right I'm PREGNANT!!!!! Baby #3 is Due in early December.
This is my 'suprised, scared and excited all at the same time' face.
I have spent the last two months feeling nauseated for every second of everyday. It took all my energy just to get a shower in and make sure my kids were fed three meals a day. I also mustered up enough energy to go to the Del Taco drive thru almost every morning for my bean burrito and macho diet soda. It's no breakfast of champions but it is the only thing that settled my stomach. I craved the same exact thing with my two boys and they appear to be ok :)
I know that I have been such a blogging slacker. Now that I'm feeling better I hope to get back in to the routine.


My baby bump-15 weeks



3 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for your #3 and for another blog post! I hope I didn't guilt you too much today about your lack of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to second what Mindy said above. We couldn't be happier for you my sweet friend. I wonder if my 2nd will have a crush on your 3rd like Yaya has on Jed. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you!! I wish you could have heard my squeal of delight when I read the title of your post and saw your picture. :-) I'm so happy for you and Joe. And glad to hear that you are feeling better. Take care!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete